Binary Options Brokers – Top 10 Comparison 2016
|2||IQ Option||$10||90%||50%||Forum||Review||Join Now|
|11||Core Liquidity Markets||$250||80%||10%||Forum||Review||Join Now|
Best Binary Options Brokers:
Once you’ve decided to start trading binary options, the next step is to look for a binary options broker.
Our trading editors at BinaryOptions.net have announced the top 10 binary options brokers for 2016. We’ve rated these brokers based on their account features, customer support, withdrawal times and payout percentages.
Top 10 Binary Options Brokers List:
- Markets World Review
- OptionBit Review
- 24Option Review
- Binary.com Review
- Top Option Review
- StockPair Review
- Optiontime.com Review
- Core Liquidity Markets Review
- 24 Winner Review
- OneTwoTrade Review
Have a problem with a binary options site? Submit a complaint
- By Deposit Method
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Neteller
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Paypal
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Skrill
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Webmoney
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Paysafecard
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Ukash
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Visa
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Amex
- Binary Options Brokers That Accept Bitcoin
- Minimum Deposit Binary Options Brokers
- No Deposit Bonus Binary Broker
- Binary Options Brokers Where I Can Trade Bitcoin
- Best Binary Brokers For Free Trading Education
- Binary Options Brokers With Free Demo Accounts
- Islamic Brokers
- Best Binary Options Exchanges
- Binary Options Bonuses
- Best Forex Brokers
- Best CFD Brokers
- How do binary options brokers make money?
Scam Brokers/Brokers That Are NOT Recommended
Choosing The Best Binary Option Brokers
There are several criteria that traders must use to select a suitable binary options broker:
- There is the issue of trade types. Some binary options offer all trade types, while others are more restrictive.
- There is also the choice of trading instruments. Some brokers have great depth and are able to offer financial assets for trading that cover the forex, commodity, futures and bond markets.
- There is also the issue of payouts, trading costs, bonuses, and trading conditions.
All of these factors will ultimately affect the way a trader plays the market, and ultimately, his profitability. The ideal situation is to get a binary options broker that offers several financial assets spread across several markets, offers a reasonable bonus with a good payout approaching 80%, and offers flexible expiration dates without boxing traders into very long expirations. For more information you can also read our article on choosing a binary options broker or watch this video which outlines some tips on how to open an account and deal with a binary options broker:
Keeping this in view, we have tried to use these criteria to draw up what we feel are the best binary options brokers that traders can do business with. The list is not very exhaustive, but we consider this a good place to start.
Binary Options Trading in 2016
Binary trading in 2016 will only be enjoyable if you are trading with a reputable binary options broker. You also need to choose a broker that suits your trading style best. Read the above binary options brokers reviews carefully before making that crucial trading decision.