Terms and Conditions
BinaryOptions.net is a binary options information and comparison website. We are not a binary options broker and we do not accept trades or wagers or any kind. Our website is not regulated by a financial body such as the FSA or Gaming Authority of Malta. As such, our website should be treated as for entertainment purposes only.
By using our website and reading our article, you accept the terms and conditions laid out on this page.
Editors and Content:
- The content of this website is copyright to BinaryOptions.net. Any use of our content, articles or trading strategies without our express permission shall be treated as theft under copyright law.
- Our editors are not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in our articles. Our website should be used for entertainment purposes only. It is your responsibility to check the validity of information on our site before you sign up to brokers or deposit money online.
- We are not responsible for any money lost through our website or another third party operator.
- It is your legal responsibility to check the legality of gambling and age requirements in your jurisdiction.
- We may occasionally link out to other websites in our articles. These links are published under the purview of our editors.
3rd Party Sites
Please note that when you click on a link to a third part website you enter into a separate contract with that website which is not covered by our terms.
Affiliate Earnings Disclaimer
For full disclosure, we’d like to state that some of the links on our websites will include tracking links which install a harmless cookie on your website for a period of 30-60 days. We may be financially compensated for any traffic we send through to binary options brokers of software or signals. From time to time, we may also sell fixed media deals to binary options brokers, which are independent of editor’s recommendations. These are strictly business deals and necessary for the funding of content on our website.
Changes to Our Terms
We respect the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notifying you. It is recommended that you revisit this page in the future to check any changes to our terms.