- Binary Brokers with JCB Card
- About JCB Cards
- How JCB Cards Work
- Deposit & Withdrawal Speeds
- Pricing Review
- Benefits Of JCB Cards For Binary Options Traders
- Drawbacks Of JCB Cards For Binary Options Traders
- How To Make JCB Deposits & Withdrawals To Binary Options Brokers
- Verdict On JCB Card Binary Options Brokers
- Why Should Binary Options Traders Make Deposits With JCB Cards?
- How Do I Know If My Binary Options Broker Accepts JCB Cards?
- Which Binary Options Brokers Accept A JCB Card?
JCB Cards can be used to make deposits and withdrawals at binary options brokers. Formed by the Japan Credit Bureau, the financial services network incorporates multiple types of prepaid, debit and credit cards. In this guide, we have compared and ranked the best binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards.
We also unpack the pros and cons of funding binary options trading accounts with a JCB Card, from deposit speeds to security measures.
Binary Brokers with JCB Card
About JCB Cards
JCB Cards were first introduced in 1961 by the Japan Credit Bureau, a leading financial services provider in East Asia.
20 years on, the business expanded its global presence with its cards now available in countries like Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, the Philippines, Korea, Sri Lanka and Malaysia, but also across Europe in France, Germany, Turkey, and the UK, as well as the UAE, Canada, Russia, Australia, and New Zealand.
Today, the company posts annual revenues in excess of $87 billion with 141 million registered users.
How JCB Cards Work
JCB Cards are similar to Visa and Mastercard, offering a convenient way to pay for goods and services both online and in-store. Through multiple international partners, binary options traders can access several classes of JCB cards, including credit, debit, prepaid, visiting, premium, gold, and gift cards.
Binary options traders can also access their JCB card via various global payment providers, including UnionPay, Apple Pay, PayMaya, RuPay, PayPal, and American Express.
Deposit & Withdrawal Speeds
A major benefit of binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards is almost instant deposits. This means investors can quickly fund their online accounts to capitalize on market opportunities.
Withdrawals via JCB Cards are also fast, however, processing times can vary between platforms depending on the card type and currency. For example, at Deriv deposits with JCB credit cards are instant but withdrawals take one working day.
Most JCB Card binary options brokers publish their deposit and withdrawal timelines on their website. Alternatively, head to the FAQ section or cashier portal.
Like its competitors, JCB charges its vendors and partners a usage fee. Fortunately, the majority of binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards absorb this fee so investors can deposit free of charge, including at Pocket Option.
On the downside, some trading platforms may apply a fee when it comes to withdrawing profits. This is usually a fixed commission or a percentage of the withdrawal value.
Depending on the provider and tier of card, users may also need to pay a principal membership fee. In addition, credit card holders will need to pay an interest fee which will vary depending on the level of usage and the terms and conditions laid down by the issuer.
Finally, it’s worth bearing in mind that if you make a transfer in a currency other than the base currency of your binary options account, then you may need to pay a foreign exchange fee.
Deposit and withdrawal limits vary between JCB Card binary options brokers.
Deriv, for example, has a minimum withdrawal requirement of $10 when trading with a JCB Card while the maximum transfer allowed is $10,000. Focus Option also has a $10 minimum payment requirement when using the payment solution.
JCB is a reputable and trusted payment provider. This is, in part, because of its robust security measures and industry initiatives. In 2006, for example, the company launched the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to lead the way on payments security globally.
Specific security measures and certifications include:
- J/Smart – This system protects against fake cards through EMV-compliant chip applications.
- J/Secure – A program where users are authenticated via password protection to reduce identity theft.
- Unique CVV Code – A three-digit code on the back of each card that provides an additional layer of security when making payments.
- 3D Secure (3DS) – A further security layer applied through 3D secure protocols ensures the highest level of payment safety.
- Security Strip – Every JCB Card has a holographic magnetic strip or “hologram” which prevents against counterfeit and forgery.
- Validation Process – To apply for a card binary options traders must undergo a thorough validation process whereby they submit personal details.
- EMVCo Member – Along with American Express, Discover, Mastercard, UnionPay and Visa, JCB helps manage and promote secure payment transactions.
- Level 1 PCI-DSS Certified – This is the highest level of compliance awarded to payment providers that effectively self-assess and combat system threats and issues.
Benefits Of JCB Cards For Binary Options Traders
Pros of JCB Card binary brokers include:
- Multiple Card Types – Various cards are premium options are available, including the JCB Class Card and the JCB J- Premier Platinum Card.
- Fast Transactions – Deposits are usually instant and withdrawals are often processed within a couple of working days. This means aspiring traders can quickly access the financial markets and claim profits.
- High Security – JCB has extensive security measures to protect traders’ capital. This means less chance of scams or fraudulent activity. With that said, it’s still important that investors sign up with trusted JCB Card binary options brokers.
- Excellent Customer Service – JCB users have access to a 24-hour hotline phone contact number with support offered in multiple languages. Representatives respond quickly to any problems, like declined payments, loan requests, or reported fake cards.
- Rewards & Promotions – JCB offers its customers and affiliate partners exclusive promos and reward schemes, including shopping discounts and free access to attractions like the Hawaii Waikiki Trolley and upgrades to airport lounges. Some of the top binary options brokers that accept JCB Card deposits also offer bonuses, including Pocket Option which offers accelerated transfers with its higher account tiers.
Drawbacks Of JCB Cards For Binary Options Traders
Cons of JCB Card binary options brokers include:
- Limited Availability – Although JCB cards are used in 190 countries, they are not as universally accepted by binary options platforms. IQ Option and Nadex, for example, do not accept JCB deposits and withdrawals.
- Unavailable In The US – In 2018, JCB stopped issuing payment cards in the USA, meaning traders in America cannot fund binary options accounts.
- Competitors – JCB holds a slim 1.1% market share compared to its competitors, such as Visa, Mastercard and American Express. As a result, binary options traders have more choices if they fund accounts with alternative deposit methods.
How To Make JCB Deposits & Withdrawals To Binary Options Brokers
Binary options traders can fund investing accounts with JCB Cards using the following steps:
- Sign Up For A Card – Check on the firm’s official website to see if you’re eligible for a JCB card. Almost 200 countries are accepted including Japan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Myanmar, Pakistan, and Taiwan.
- Complete An Application – Contact your affiliate partner or bank to apply for a card. Submit the relevant contact details and meet the local requirements to validate your account. This may include your DOB, address, and credit score.
- Select Deposit/Withdrawal – After finding binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards, select the payment icon to make a deposit or withdrawal. Take note of any commission charges, payment timelines and transfer thresholds.
- Approve The Payment – You should be redirected to the JCB app or website to approve the transaction. You will need to enter your 16-digit card number, pin, CVV and any other passwords requested.
Verdict On JCB Card Binary Options Brokers
JCB’s 24-hour customer service, highly secure system, multiple card types and instant deposits make it a viable option for binary options traders. The key drawbacks are any foreign exchange fees and the limited number of binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards.
Use our list of the best JCB Card binary options brokers to start trading.
Why Should Binary Options Traders Make Deposits With JCB Cards?
JCB Cards offer several benefits to binary options traders. Customers benefit from tailored credit cards, 24-hour customer service, near-instant deposits, and secure payments. Simply look out for the iconic logo on your trading platform’s website.
How Do I Know If My Binary Options Broker Accepts JCB Cards?
To find out if your binary broker accepts JCB as a deposit or withdrawal option, head to their official website. If the blue, red and green logo is not visible alongside Visa and Mastercard, it may not be supported. You can also check a firm’s FAQ portal and cashier section. Alternatively, use our list of the best JCB Card binary options brokers in 2022.
Which Binary Options Brokers Accept A JCB Card?
With its increasing popularity and international reach, there is a growing list of binary options brokers that accept JCB Cards, including Binomo, Focus Option, Pocket Option, and Deriv (formerly Binary.com).