- $10 Min Deposit
- 80% Payout
- Traders from United States welcome
- About InstaForex
- Binary Options Trading
- Trading Terms
- Other Instruments
- InstaForex Platforms
- How To Place A Binary Options Trade
- Payouts & Fees
- Account Types
- Demo Account
- InstaForex Bonuses
- Regulation & Reputation
- InstaForex Security
- Pros Of Trading Binaries With InstaForex
- Cons Of Trading Binaries With InstaForex
- Customer Service
- Should You Trade Binary Options With InstaForex?
- What Binary Options Assets Can I Trade With InstaForex?
- What Payouts Does InstaForex Offer On Binary Options Trades?
- How Can I Deposit To My InstaForex Account?
- Is InstaForex Regulated?
- Does InstaForex Offer A Binary Options Demo Account?
Instaforex no longer offer binary options. Please visit our list of brokers for the best brokers in your region.
InstaForex is an international brokerage offering binary options trading alongside leveraged CFDs. Our experts have tested InstaForex’s instruments and account types, from minimum deposits and deposit bonuses to MT4 platform downloads and Client Cabinet features. Use our 2023 review of InstaForex to find out whether to start trading binary options. We also explain how to place an intraday and expiry binary options trade.
InstaForex was founded in 2007 by the InstaFintech Group. Over seven million global traders have signed up with the broker, which provides customer support in 17 languages.
The company offers a range of different trading products to retail clients, including intraday and expiry binary options. InstaForex’s binaries offer capped losses and pre-determined profits, with both call and put binary options available.
The broker’s binary options products are provided through the global subsidiary. Instant Trading Ltd is regulated by the BVI FSC (British Virgin Islands), license SIBA/L/14/1082.
As well as competitive binary options products, account holders can access cryptocurrencies, 1:1000 CFD leverage, a forex copy trading solution, plus a range of joining bonuses and trading contests.
New traders can get started with a $1 minimum deposit.
Binary Options Trading
InstaForex clients can trade call and put binary options on 72 assets:
- Metals – Gold and Silver
- Stocks – 49 global shares such as Apple, Amazon, Google and IBM
- Currencies – 21 forex pairs including EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY
The broker offers intraday (one minute to one day) and expiry (up to one month) binary options contracts. You can buy an unlimited number of binary options on any trading day.
Other features include:
- For both intraday and expiry binary options, the profit is calculated by multiplying the value of an option by 1.8
- The risk is limited to the option premium (the amount you paid to purchase the options contract)
- After the option is bought, a premium or option value is debited from your trading account
- Any minor change in the value of an asset can create a profit, for example, if you have made the correct forecast and a contractual condition has been fulfilled. The strike price will be either higher or lower than the market price at the time of expiration
- In case an option is in-the-money, the full premium plus the profit return (80% payout) is paid to the client’s account. If an option is out-of-the-money, the trader loses only the premium
- The live option price is the candlestick price from the InstaForex USA live account server
We have outlined InstaForex’s key binary options trading terms below:
- Up to 80% payouts
- Archive of quotes available
- Practice via a demo profile
- Permitted account currencies; USD & EUR
- Binary options trading is available from 00:01 Monday (GMT+02) to Friday 23:50 (GMT+02)
InstaForex offers 300 instruments that span forex, stocks, futures, and spot metals. Leveraged CFDs are also available on indices such as the S&P 500 and FTSE 100.
In addition, account holders can speculate on a dozen cryptocurrencies using crypto/fiat pairs, including BTC/USD. Cryptos are offered with relatively tight spreads and a 0.1% fee.
The brand offers several trading platforms including MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), a proprietary WebTrader terminal, and FastTrader.
MT4 and MT5 can be used directly through all major web browsers, or can be downloaded to desktop devices. Additionally, all MetaTrader platforms can be used via iOS or Android (APK) mobile-compatible apps. Useful download links are provided on the broker’s website.
All of InstaForex’s trading platforms are suitable for beginners, though MT5 is a better fit for experienced traders, with advanced tools and analysis features.
For traders looking to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, the MultiTerminal solution, which is compatible with MT4, is a good option. And for investors interested in making tick trades, the FastTrader platform is reliable. The terminal offers six-digit quotes, slick navigation, and is compatible with most major internet browsers.
But importantly, our experts found InstaForex’s bespoke platform was the best fit for trading binary options. It offers a fully customizable interface, plus access to technical indicators and charting tools. Features include:
- Tick charts and stream of orders
- Three interface layouts (classic, dashboard and charts)
- Convenient and uncluttered graphs with analytical tools
- Synchronization with other InstaForex trading platforms
- Straightforward binary options trading with call and put buttons
- Several chart types including bar, candlestick, line, area and Heiki Ashi
How To Place A Binary Options Trade
- Choose A Trading Asset – Select between currency pairs, global shares, or precious metals like gold and silver
- Select A Time Period – Choose a time interval between one minute and two weeks
- Price Direction – Speculate as to whether the price of the asset will go up or down
- Invest – Open a position with funding between $1 and $1000, or equivalent currency
Payouts & Fees
Payouts of up to 80% are available when trading binary options with InstaForex. This is relatively competitive, though some leading binary options brokers, such as Pocket Option, provide payouts of over 90% on some assets.
Tip: the free profit calculator provides a breakdown of potential returns and losses based on the conditions of the trade. This is available in InstaForex’s trading terminal.
There are no deposit charges or inactivity fees.
InstaForex provides three live trading accounts; Insta.Standard, Insta.Eurica, and Cent.Standard.
Each profile has a $1 minimum deposit, instant execution, 1:1 – 1:1000 leverage, 25% margin lock, 30% margin call, and a 10% stop-out.
The key difference between the accounts is the pricing structure. The Insta.Standard and Cent.Standard profiles offer 3 – 7 pip spreads with no commission while the Insta.Eurica account offers zero-pip spreads alongside a 0.03% – 0.07% commission.
The Insta.Standard and Insta.Eurica accounts also have a 0.01 minimum lot trade size versus the 0.10 minimum order size with the Cent.Standard account.
Importantly, the minimum option value is 100 USD/EUR cents with the Cent account and 1 USD/EUR with the Standard account. The maximum option value with the Cent account is 50,000 USD/EUR cents and 1000 USD/EUR with the Standard account.
InstaForex offers a free demo account. Opening an account was easy, and we were registered within one minute. Access up to $1,000,000 in virtual funds to practice trading risk-free.
The demo profile allows you to exercise intraday and expiry options trades, with all the features and functionality of a live account. We were impressed with the simplicity of the platform and customization of charts meaning beginners should feel comfortable when executing trades.
You can also switch between alternative services offered by the broker within the paper trading profile including the PAMM system and VPS service.
Note, InstaForex’s copy trading services are not available within a simulated trading environment.
While using InstaForex, we were offered several bonus incentives. This includes a 30% to 100% welcome bonus and a prize for new traders who deposit over $1000.
Several other promotions and incentives are provided throughout the calendar year including a demo account contest with up to $1000 or $1500 in bonus prizes and exclusive competitions for Club members. Gadgets and luxury cars have also been available in the broker’s trading contests.
Remember to check the terms and conditions of financial incentives before getting started as tough volume requirements and minimum withdrawal conditions may be in place.
When using the InstaForex Client Cabinet dashboard, traders can access a detailed view of current trades, pending orders and total profits. We were able to view and amend account details, plus check our live equity balance.
Additionally, the trading platform integrates market news and upcoming events that could impact the price of an asset. Comprehensive historical data is also provided.
Our experts were pleased with the availability of educational resources and content available to new and inexperienced clients. Dedicated financial market videos can be accessed via InstaForex’s website. Topics include key concepts such as leverage and market analysis.
Additionally, there is a useful glossary of key terms, a community forum, training courses for beginners, and a library of online guides and tutorials.
On the downside, additional features and materials are aimed at novice investors, with limited tools and tips for experienced traders.
Regulation & Reputation
InstaForex’s binary options trading activities are regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (license number SIBA/L/14/1082). This is an offshore regulatory authorization. As a result, the level of customer protection may be limited vs top-tier regulators such as the FCA.
With that said, InstaForex has been in business for a long time, with millions of satisfied customers. The broker has also picked up a long list of industry awards.
When we used InstaForex, we were pleased with the safety measures in place. Most terminals offer security features such as two-factor authentication (2FA), anti-phishing technologies, and segregated accounts for high-value deposits. Multiple data centres are also used. These should all help prevent scams.
Remember though, your capital is still at risk when trading binary options.
Pros Of Trading Binaries With InstaForex
- 24/7 customer support
- Risks and earnings can be assessed in advance
- No limits on the number of options or the total value of options per day
- Purchased options can be cancelled up to three minutes before activation
- All clients can explore binary options trading opportunities via the demo profile
Cons Of Trading Binaries With InstaForex
- Limited tradable assets
- Smaller payouts vs some competitors
- A 10% fee applies for cancelled options up to three minutes before activation
- Binary options trading is only available to clients registered with the global entity
Support is available in 17 languages via several methods within the Client Cabinet area. This includes live chat (logo can be found bottom right of each webpage), call-back services, Telegram and Skype.
Response times were adequate when we used InstaForex, with online messenger offering the fastest replies. The team can help with withdrawal problems, cash rebates, partnership opportunities, plus questions about spreads and fees.
Additionally, an FAQ section can be found on the broker’s website. Topics include how to withdraw profits, finding demo account login credentials, how to trade binary options and applying a no-deposit bonus.
Should You Trade Binary Options With InstaForex?
InstaForex offers competitive conditions for intraday and expiry options. Although not a major player in the binary options market, the broker offers user-friendly platforms and apps, a low minimum deposit and payouts of up to 80% on popular assets.
The wide selection of start-up bonuses and free demo account also makes it a good binary broker for beginners.
What Binary Options Assets Can I Trade With InstaForex?
What Payouts Does InstaForex Offer On Binary Options Trades?
InstaForex offers payouts of up to 80% on binary options trades. This includes major forex pairs and large technology stocks.
How Can I Deposit To My InstaForex Account?
InstaForex accepts deposits from various payment methods. This includes standard wire transfers, debit and credit cards, cryptos like Bitcoin, and local transfer solutions.
Deposit times vary, with some solutions offering instant payments while cryptocurrencies can take three hours and bank cards can take up to 24 hours. Local transfers can take up to two days.
Importantly, binary options traders must use the same payment method and currency for deposits and withdrawals.
InstaForex processes transfers between Monday and Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm (UTC+00).
Is InstaForex Regulated?
InstaForex Global Ltd is registered in Saint Vincent and regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC).
Note, this is not regarded as a top-tier regulatory body, and you may not have access to adequate consumer protection and compensation schemes.
Does InstaForex Offer A Binary Options Demo Account?
Yes, InstaForex offers a binary options demo profile. You can practice trading risk-free with access to $1,000,000 in virtual funds.
Users can execute both intraday and expiry options trades, with all the features and functionality of a live account such as profit calculators and access to technical indicators.