BinaryOptions.net is a binary options information and comparison website. We are not a binary options broker and we do not accept trades or wagers or any kind. Our website is not regulated by a financial body such as the FSA or Gaming Authority of Malta. As such, our website should be treated as for entertainment purposes only.
By using our website and reading our article, you accept the terms and conditions laid out on this page.
Editors and Content:
- The content of this website is copyright to BinaryOptions.net. Any use of our content, articles or trading strategies without our express permission shall be treated as theft under copyright law.
- The views expressed in contributor articles or on the forum are expressed by those contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of BinaryOptions.net. It is your responsibility to check the validity of information on our site before you sign up to brokers or deposit money online.
- We are not responsible for any money lost through our website or another third party operator.
- It is your legal responsibility to check the legality of trading binary options and age requirements in your jurisdiction.
- We may occasionally link out to other websites in our articles. These links are published under the purview of our editors.
USA Regulation Notice
Please note if you are from the USA: some binary options companies are not regulated within the United States. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We warn US citizens of the dangers of trading with such entities and strongly advise that they take legal advice on this in the US.
3rd Party Sites
Please note that when you click on a link to a third party website you enter into a separate contract with that website which is not covered by our terms.
Affiliate Earnings Disclaimer
For full disclosure, some of the links on our websites will include tracking links which install a harmless cookie on your website for a period of 30-60 days. We may be financially compensated for any traffic we send through e.g. to binary options brokers. From time to time, we may also sell fixed media deals to binary options brokers, which are independent of the editor’s recommendations.
Changes to Our Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notifying you. It is recommended that you revisit this page in the future to check any changes to our terms.