Sign Up To Our Newsletter & We'll Show You How To Get $100 Free Trading Money!
Most Read Today
- 3 Binary Options Trading Strategies For Beginners
- My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- The 3 Main Indicators I Use
- Tools for Binary Options Trading
- Cedar Finance Review
- OptionsXO review
- Minimum Deposit Binary Option Brokers
- BetOnMarkets Review
- No Deposit Binary Options Bonuses
- Trading Binaries with the Fibonacci Tool
- kostasze on My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- Umos on My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- Chris on 24Option Review
- Cory Mitchell, CMT on Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- xylon on Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- Cory Mitchell, CMT on Understanding Support and Resistance
- Roger on How To Trade With Pivots
- German Banker Secrets SCAM Exposed
- Another binary options scam humorously brought to ...
- Binary Options - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Binary Options Strategy For Beginners - Learn What...
- Binary Options Strategy - Pivots and Patterns
- Learn more about binaries @ BinaryOptions.net.
- Cedar Finance Review
- Option Ground Review
- Finopex Review
- EasyXP Review
- Ikko Trader Review
- 24 Option Review
- Option Bit Review
- Banc de Binary Review
- Options XO Review
- GT Options Review
- Betonmarkets Review
- Traderush Review
- Opteck Review
- Royal de Bank Review
- Markets World Review
- OneTwoTrade Review
- StockPair Review
- Magnum Options Review
VISA Accepted Binary Options Brokers
How to Use VISA to Fund your Binary Options Account
VISA International is a credit card issuing and processing company that issues the VISA brand of credit/debit cards. Most of these cards are issued via banks. In some countries where credit facilities are available, traders with good credit rating can obtain a VISA credit card from their bank, and use it to deposit/withdraw funds from their binary options trading accounts.
In other cash-based societies, what traders are likely to get are VISA debit cards, issued by their bankers. VISA virtual cards, which are issued by several card processing companies for the purpose of online payments, are not very suitable for trading as the issuing bank is unknown and if there are issues, very little can be done to rectify them. As such, VISA virtual cards will not be addressed in this discussion.
Whether you own a credit or debit card issued by VISA, you can use them to deposit funds in, and withdraw from a binary options trading account. Exceptions to this are traders who are nationals of countries that are in some form of financial blacklist from the Office of Foreign Assets and Control (OFAC), the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), or countries who are classified as those that condone money laundering or are state sponsors of terrorism.
But if your country has a clean bill of health, you are very free to enjoy the benefits of using VISA cards for funding and withdrawing from your trading account.
Deposit transactions involving VISA credit/debit cards on trading accounts are instant. Withdrawals generally take one working day to complete. If you are using a VISA card for the first time to withdraw funds, some brokers may insist on some kind of confirmation from the trader. This could be in the form of requesting for a credit card statement from your bank, or an ATM transaction receipt bearing the holder’s name, address and any other particulars the broker may be interested in. Some may even request for a picture of the trader holding the card, or a close-up picture of the front and back of the card with the card number, expiry date, CVC/CVV number (three-digit security code) and cardholder’s name displayed. Once the confirmation is obtained, the trader’s withdrawal request is processed. Subsequent withdrawals are usually completed in a jiffy without asking for all these details.
Some brokers also have a partnership with VISA to provide cards for their traders. This enables traders to load the cards independently and use them to fund their binary options accounts, and also use same for withdrawing from their trading accounts. These VISA cards can then be employed on an ATM to cash out the card balance.
Top Binary Options Brokers that Accept VISA 2013:
Here is a list of brokers that permit the use of VISA cards to deposit funds and withdraw from their accounts.
Banc de Binary offers the option of credit card deposits and withdrawals on accounts. Deposits are usually fulfilled instantly. The snag is with the withdrawals. VISA card withdrawals may take up to 10 days, and traders are charged fees by the VISA card issuer. The reason for the long period it takes to complete withdrawals is unclear but may not be unconnected to the reasons given above for confirmation of card ownership.
These guys have been in business a long time and it shows in the quality of service they render. 10 days for a VISA withdrawal? No way that this is the case with Betonmarkets. VISA card deposit is instant, and withdrawals take 3 working days. Amounts that can be deposited or withdrawn with VISA cards are as low as $10 and as high as $7,500.
With IkkoTrader, you can fund and withdraw from your trading account with as little as $100. If you deposit double this amount, you are entitled to a 25% account bonus. There’s also a 30% “Facebook bonus offer” if you like the IkkoTrader page on Facebook while bringing some friends along, and if you win 10 trades in row, IkkoTrader will award you EUR1000 worth of trading money, subject to terms and conditions. If you have been looking for where to put that VISA card of yours to use, why not try IkkoTrader?
Deposits are instant, and FxPro also has a branded VISA card for its traders with which to fund and withdraw from their accounts.
You wanted it, now you’ve got it. Binary options brokers where you can use your VISA card.
Leave a Reply
|Best Binary Options Brokers|
New on BinaryOptions.net:
- Magnum Options Review
- How to use “Triangles”
- Stockpair Review
- Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- Understanding Support and Resistance
- Picking the Best Instrument to Trade
- Trend Continuation Patterns
- A Powerful Candlestick Price Pattern
- Ways to trade with the trend: Part II
- Ways to trade with the trend: Part I
Ask Us Anything!
- Binary Options Brokers (43)
- Binary Options Videos (6)
- Binary Options Scams (2)
- Forex Brokers (2)
- CFD Brokers (3)
- Signals Services (5)
- Blogs By Professional Traders (113)
- Binary Options Education (101)
- Binary Options News (53)
- Binary Options Trading (3)
- Signals (3)