Today's Forum Posts
New Binary Trading Articles
- Ask A Question!
- Best Binary Options Brokers
- Best Forex Brokers
- Bitcoin Trading
- Binary Options AutoTraders
- BinaryOptions.net Education
- Binary Options Bots
- Binary Options Demo
- Binary Options Signals
- Blogs By Professional Traders
- Forex Binary Options
- Free Charts
- Live Trader Chat
- Minimum Deposit Binary Option Brokers
- No Deposit Binary Options
- 60 Second Binary Options
Follow Us on Twitter
- @avi_mizrahi Have you seen the t.co/3EgVafxv8f binary options awards for 2014? t.co/J8rFHbYWaH Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- Results of the t.co/3EgVafxv8f Awards 2014: t.co/J8rFHbYWaH Time ago 4 Days via Twitter Web Client
- ALERT! Beware of Michael Freeman's Signals and Autotrader Scam: t.co/ZApi7f0fR8 #binaryoptions #binaryoptionssignals Time ago 14 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @bodotnet on twitter.
Trading Stock Binary Options
This page is sponsored by OptionBit which is our recommended broker for trading stocks with binary options.
Trading stock binary options takes some understanding of how stocks behave in order to profit from it.
Stocks constitute one of the asset derivatives that can be traded on the binary options market. Usually, a trader will have access to trade hundreds of stocks, as brokers will list several stocks from the different stock exchanges across the world. A good spread will include stocks from the three American exchanges, the London stock exchange, and the stock exchanges from Germany, Spain, Switzerland, the Eurostoxx exchange (which contains stocks of companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, and other central European nations) as well as stocks from some selected middle East exchanges. This gives traders and unbelievable spectrum of stocks to change.
What Factors Should you Take into Account when Trading Stocks?
In order to trade stock binary options, traders must be conversant with the factors that cause movement in stock prices. Some of these factors are as follows:
1) Market sentiment: if there is a gloomy market sentiment and worry about the global economy, most investors will prefer to hold cash and will sell their stock holdings, leading to a fall in stock prices.
2) Earnings reports: A good or bad earnings report will cause a stock price to rise or fall respectively. What constitutes a good or bad earnings report? A company reporting a loss may look bad, but if the loss is less than a previous loss, this may be viewed in a positive light by investors, leading to increased demand and a rise in the price of this asset. Conversely, profits declared by a quoted company may not necessarily be viewed in good light, if the profits are less, or are viewed as an underperformance when compared with its peers for the period. The trader must have access to historical data to be able to use factors like earnings reports for stock binary options trading. Another limitation to the use of earnings in trading stock binary options is that they are seasonal and can only be used during the quarterly earnings season.
3) Mergers and Acquisitions: A merger or an acquisition is meant to improve the standing and competitiveness of the companies in question, and usually have a positive impact for the companies involved.
4) Government policies: these could have a positive or negative effect on stock prices. For instance, increasing import duties on raw materials for a particular industry could erode the profit margins of affected companies and negatively impact their ability to remain competitive against foreign goods. On the other hand, import duty waivers could enhance profitability of the same companies in question.
How to Trade Stock Binary Options
The first step is to identify in what direction the stock is likely to head after a news release affecting the share price of the company in question. From there, the trader is free to choose any binary options trade type to fit his trade profile. For instance, an earnings report can lead to a sustained response that lasts for many days. In such a situation, the trader can decide to trade the Touch/No Touch option, using an appropriate price barrier while taking into cognizance any recent supports or resistance levels.
If there is a particularly strong news release that is likely to cause the share price of a company to spike in any direction, the trader can decide to trade any of the high-yield option varieties. For instance, the sudden announcement by the CEO of JP Morgan about the trading losses recently incurred on its positions is the kind of news release that can lead to a move so hard that it could breach the price barriers of the high-yield option types. It is ultimately up to the trader to determine what kind of trade will suit the news release he wants to trade.
No related posts.
|Best Binary Options Brokers|
- Binary Options Brokers (83)
- Binary Options Videos (6)
- Binary Options Scams (26)
- Forex Brokers (2)
- CFD Brokers (4)
- Press (1)
- Our Coaches (3)
- Financial Spread Betting (1)
- Bots (1)
- Forex Trading (1)
- Signals Services (24)
- Blogs By Professional Traders (598)
- Binary Options Education (543)
- Binary Options News (56)
- Binary Options Bonuses (3)
- Binary Options Trading (9)
- Signals (20)
- Uncategorized (4)