8am – 4pm EST
|5||IQ Option||$10||93%||150%||Forum||Review||Join Now|
|7||Core Liquidity Markets||$250||80%||10%||Forum||Review||Join Now|
|13||ETX Capital||£/$/€100||85%||60%||Forum||Review||Join Now|
Chat Room conduct should be guided by common sense & basic etiquette. You will be considered in violation of the Chat Room Rules of Conduct if you (or others using your web access) do any of the following:
1. Post, promote, or distribute content that is illegal.
2. Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another chatter that is unwanted. This means: don’t say bad things about them; don’t attack their character, race, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
3. Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large streams of text so the screen goes by too fast to read, etc.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or “Spam” is permitted.
Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
5. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.
6. Please, “stick to the language of the room” please speak English. You can of course speak whatever other language for a short while if you need to help a new comer, but please refrain from having conversations in other languages. If you are two people, you can do it via private chat instead
7. Being a general nuisance may also get you banned. No questions will be asked. You will simply be banned for an undetermined amount of time.
How breaking the rules will be handled.
1st Offense: You will be spoken to in public and asked to stop your actions.
2nd Offense: You will be kicked from the chat room. The chat will inform you of this as well as why. Breaking the rules again will result in a ban for length to be determined by the Moderator.
3rd Offense: You will be kicked and banned from the chat room. Not allowed back in until your ban is lifted or in some cases banned forever.