Sign Up To Our Newsletter & We'll Show You How To Get $100 Free Trading Money!
Most Read Today
- 3 Binary Options Trading Strategies For Beginners
- My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- The Best Times to Trade Binary Options
- The 3 Main Indicators I Use
- Tools for Binary Options Trading
- Binary Options Strategy for the EUR/USD
- Minimum Deposit Binary Option Brokers
- The Auto Binary Bot Scam
- Cedar Finance Review
- Trading Binaries with the Fibonacci Tool
- kostasze on My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- Umos on My 60 Seconds Binary Options Trading Style
- Chris on 24Option Review
- Cory Mitchell, CMT on Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- xylon on Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- Cory Mitchell, CMT on Understanding Support and Resistance
- Roger on How To Trade With Pivots
- German Banker Secrets SCAM Exposed
- Another binary options scam humorously brought to ...
- Binary Options - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Binary Options Strategy For Beginners - Learn What...
- Binary Options Strategy - Pivots and Patterns
- Learn more about binaries @ BinaryOptions.net.
- Cedar Finance Review
- Option Ground Review
- Finopex Review
- EasyXP Review
- Ikko Trader Review
- 24 Option Review
- Option Bit Review
- Banc de Binary Review
- Options XO Review
- GT Options Review
- Betonmarkets Review
- Traderush Review
- Opteck Review
- Royal de Bank Review
- Markets World Review
- OneTwoTrade Review
- StockPair Review
- Magnum Options Review
A Review of 24 Option
24 Option is a relatively new entrant into the binary options market, having started operations in the second half of 2010. The company is registered in the tax-free haven of the British Virgin Islands. The company accepts traders from all around the world without restrictions.
24 Option trading platform
Bonuses and Promotions
Account opening bonuses are awarded to first-time traders on the this market leading trading platform. Bonus amounts peak at $400. Promotions that award bonuses to traders are also held periodically, and this includes the popular iPad giveaways.
The minimum amount needed to open an account here is $200, with $24 being the minimum that traders could put into a trade. Account opening can be done in a breeze right from the homepage of this broker’s website. The site is multi-lingual and is available in English, Romanian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Arabic and Italian.
The homepage of this broker can best be described as a one-stop shop. You can get access to interactive charts, the web-based platform as well as account opening access there. You can also access their trading simulator, making it one of the few binary options brokers who offer demo trading to account holders.
Traders can fund their accounts and make withdrawals using credit/debit cards, UKash, Moneybookers, CashU, wire transfers and Liberty Reserve.
A web-based trading platform is also offerred and a mobile trading application for smartphones and tablet devices is also available. Traders whose trades end up in the money can expect payouts that approach 89%. Traders also have a buy-back option, which permits the cashing out of successful trades before expiry.
Platforms Featured and Markets Offered
The following assets are available for trading:
1) Currencies: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD and the Yen crosses.
2) Stocks: Apple, BP, Lloyds, Vodafone, Barclays PLC and Google.
3) Commodities such as gold and silver are available for trade.
4) Stock index futures such as the IBEX, DJ30, NASDAQ100, S&P 500 and Xetra Dax.
A full list of assets that can be traded is available on 24Option.com.
The following types of binary options:
c) Boundary Options: Also known as the In/Out options variety, this option is available for trading and this broker is one of the few places you will find it!
A robust customer service department that is available by phone, email and live chat. Customers are also assigned individual account officers who can be reached at any time.
Overall, trading with this broker is a good experience. One thing that traders will enjoy is the educational materials available for download. The account opening process is easy and clear-cut and a few traders whom we have interviewed have attested to the transparent pricing structure. 24 Option has also upped the ante in terms of bonuses that traders can get by giving out iPads. This is definitely and exciting departure from the norm and can help traders who are good but perhaps cannot afford the high-cost of tablet devices to acquire one. Withdrawals are straightforward and not a problem.
24 Option is indeed a good binary options broker to work with.
Never mind what we have to say, leave a comment about your own experience with this broker below.
No related posts.
8 Responses to “24Option Review”
Leave a Reply
|Best Binary Options Brokers|
New on BinaryOptions.net:
- Introduction to the Elliott Wave 5-3 Market Pattern
- Magnum Options Review
- How to use “Triangles”
- Stockpair Review
- Two Powerful Trading Indicators, and How I Use Them
- Understanding Support and Resistance
- Picking the Best Instrument to Trade
- Trend Continuation Patterns
- A Powerful Candlestick Price Pattern
- Ways to trade with the trend: Part II
Ask Us Anything!
- Binary Options Brokers (43)
- Binary Options Videos (6)
- Binary Options Scams (2)
- Forex Brokers (2)
- CFD Brokers (3)
- Signals Services (5)
- Blogs By Professional Traders (114)
- Binary Options Education (102)
- Binary Options News (53)
- Binary Options Trading (3)
- Signals (3)